We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What do we collect and store?
As you visit our site, we monitor:
- Products you’ve viewed: For example, we use this to show you your most recently viewed products
- Location, IP address and browser type: We use this for purposes such as tax and shipping estimation
- Shipping address: We require you to enter this so we can estimate shipping and ship your order before ordering!
When you purchase something from us, we require you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- To send you information about your account and order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Creating your account for our store
- Fulfilling legal obligations, such as billing
- Improving our store offerings
- To send you advertising and promotional messages if you choose to receive
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number. This information will be used when you want to pay for future orders.
We retain information about you for as long as we need it and for the legal period. For example, we will retain XXX annual order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses.
If you add it, we’ll also keep store reviews or reviews.
Those with access on our team
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both Admins and Store Admins have access to:
- ordering information, such as what was purchased, when and where it should be shipped; and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, billing and shipping information.
Our team members may access this information to fulfill orders, process refunds, and assist you.
What do we share with others?
We share information with third parties that help us deliver orders and store services to you; e.g —
We accept payment via PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support payments, such as purchase totals and billing information.